Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Happenings

 These two have been working on the music skills, and they passed off a rhythm portion of this book, which has a spot for a picture. So they were THRILLED to get their picture taken and printed to put inside. I love their enthusiasm for learning!
 I love when kids are so little that they look like marshmallows when they get their snow gear on. Arc really loved the snow, even though she is unsure about it here!
 We love the park, even on cold days. But we miss Cpc while he's at school!
 It is really fun to have a little girl. I love the goofy, toothy smile!
 Cdc is SO PROUD of being able to write his name!
 Cpc loves autumn as much as I do!
 Cpc made himself a doctor kit. I think it's time to buy one of those plastic kits!

 Cpc wrote a story and made tickets during Sacrament Meeting one week. I saved it to take a picture of, but somewhere in there he decided it wasn't such a good idea and crossed it all out. But I absolutely adore his creativity!
 We have a new cousin! Cpc is thrilled!

 After-school snack is fun.
 We went to the top of the Snowbird tram with Aunt Ace. It is so beautiful up there!
 We are so grateful to have Aunt Ace around, and she has definitely become the favorite Aunt.
 Grizzlies game - the boys begged for a picture.
 I seriously love being a mom!
 Thanksgiving family Turkey Bowl!

 Aunt Ace asked me to be her escort for the temple! She received her mission call to Ecuador and will be leaving in January. Boy does that make us happy and sad at the same time! I loved taking her to the temple, and am grateful she entrusted me with the responsibility of helping her!

Cpc has LOVED this semester of Musical Kindergarten. I am so grateful for it, because it sure has been a fun experience.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...