Anyway, so like I said, we had a great week. Mainly we are still spending lots of time at the park, as well as actually having fun around the house.
I managed to forget to post the picture from our trip to the zoo with my high school friend Hlp last week -
We had a family fun night watching "Princess & the Frog" at Pmc's work. I don't recommend that movie for little kids - it should definitely be PG.
Cdc is learning how to feed himself with utensils. I love watching this stage.
Cpc is super pro at writing his name these daysm and Cdc isa pparently learning howtotype.O rhow to prevent me from doing so. But really, Cpc is great at writing his name. And he can recognize it from a mile away!
I seriously think my boys in their cloth diapers, and with their bedtime dogs, are cute!
We went to hear my cousin Eva Timothy speak down in Springville, it was fantastic. Look at those links over on the side for "Lost in Learning" and "Finding Freedom." Fantastic perspective there. They had a little craft table set up there for the "kids."
We set up our sprinkler the other day to play in and cpc got all wet of course, and was cold when he came inside. So I told him to go lay his towel out on the sidewalk so the sun could dry him off. I came outside 2 minutes later and found him laying in the shade because that's where there was sidewalk! So obedient! So we of course got him into the sun!
Now here's a little video from right after therapy one week. You don't get to actually SEE Cpc sitting on the chair for five minutes - but really, he had never done that before and I felt like I had to video it! Then there is one video of Cpc singing. - not great quality, but oh such good singing! He's taking after Aunt Cse since she's living with us (Cse nearly drowned when she was 2 trying to find Ariel.) And last but not least, one of the flooding we are experiencing around here. They keep fixing things in the park only to have to fix it a couple days later.

1 comment:
Those cloth diapers are sure cute. So is your baby bedding. Oh and of course your boys. They are crazy adorable.
Post a Comment