Monday, January 10, 2011

Cpc

I'm on a roll with posting. This is great. Not nearly so daunting. I can just post a couple little notes on one subject and feel accomplished. YES!

So, Cpc! What a sneaky and smart little two-year-old he is these days. Living at G&P's house is a whole new adventure in parenting. There are so many new things to figure out, and there's no stopping this kid once he decides he wants to figure something out. He fed the dog today, including the plaque-fighting powder that is included in her meals. He is determined to figure out what the boards and posts that are in the living room are for. They are for a quilting frame. He has nearly knocked every lamp in that room over picking up those 1x4's. Lovely. I can't leave him alone for 5 seconds, and I'm not doing very well at that. But I sure LOVE his determination to figure everything out, and it makes it really hard to discipline him.

Cpc loves the trains as well, especially the sound effects. He is also loving all of the games he got for Christmas. He loves to sing. He is most talented at singing "Follow the Prophet," "Rudolph," "Frosty the Snowman," and "Edelweiss." Now instead of asking me to sing "Sing a Rainbow" twelve times each night, he requests each of the his twelve favorite songs once. He loves to color with his new paints and markers, as his interest in crayons has waned now that he has them all figured out. He LOVES Thomas and requests to watch it daily, although it is the ONLY movie that he lasts just 10 minutes for.

Recently during a dinner in which he had not yet eaten the cauliflower and chicken on his plate, we asked him if he wanted treats when we got to Momsey's house. His response was "No, I wan moh rice pease!" Such a sweetheart!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...