The biggest accomplishment of the past few weeks is that Pmc got into grad school! WAY TO GO HONEY! So far he has been accepted to Syracuse University and Utah State University. We haven't heard back from the others yet, and we haven't heard anything about assistantships yet, so we have yet to make a decision. I sure am proud of Pmc though and all the hard work he puts in. It's not easy to work full-time, go to school full-time, get fantastic grades, have all the other necessary qualifications to get into grad-school, and have on the back of his mind "how are we going to pay for that?" Then there's the fact that he is no ordinary husband and father, he excels at that too! He's been focusing on Balance for his goal this year, and he's doing an excellent job!
So the past few weeks have been somewhat eventful. I attended a Utah Gymnastics meet with Bdc, Jbc and Rvc while Pmc played games with Tec and Tecj. We had a few family game nights.
Our friends, the Mathesons, were in town so we went out to lunch at the Pizza Factory with them and the Naylor's. Pjm is so cute with her belly (their daughter is due in June). |
Since it was President's Day we had our annual celebration at the cabin! It was so nice to get out of the city and find some relaxation time. As we drove into the canyon however, we noted that there was no smog covering the valley, and couldn't help feeling like it was too bad that we didn't have smog to get away from. And today as I look over the valley I can see the smog settling in! Pmc took Cpc out to play in the snow in his new snowsuit, but he only lasted about 2 minutes before it was time for his nap, so no pictures there. I got the opportunity to spend a few hours in the morning skiing. Thanks to my sister Ace's help, I'm getting my skills back and feeling pretty comfortable on the slopes.
Cpc is our pride and joy every day. He is 8 months old today. Here's his most recent list with pictures:
Totally loves watching himself on the camera or computer.
Loves spending the 6 and 7am hours cuddling in bed or on the couch with us.
Loves to look out the window at the valley.
Sleeps with his bum in the air.

6 comments:
Such cute photos! cpc's definitely got a contagious smile.
Congrats Paul!!!
xox
Congratulations, Paul! I know exactly how hard you have worked, and I am super, duper proud!! I am also very sad, because that means you're moving away from me :-( Alas! Yay for moving on and moving up! Hooray for the Cundick family!
Congrats, grad school is exciting (no, not really, but I don't want to discourage him!) I am personally a fan of USU (obviously!) I am sitting in my class right now (and clearly paying attention really well!) Good luck on your next big adventure.
Nice job Paul! That's such great news for you guys. I'm not going to tell you that squeaking through grad school on a tiny income is all sunshine and rainbows, but I can say that most of the time I think it's worth it. GOOD LUCK!
Congrats Paul, what an amazing adventure life can take you. Nilly I'm so glad everything is going so well, I always enjoy seeing new pictures of your boy. Love you
Post a Comment