Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Adventures

On my last day of nannying, we went bowling. It was so fun, I absolutely adore these kids! I will miss them so much, but luckily my little sister took over, so I'm sure that will keep them from disappearing from my life. On Father's Day we went to pmc's parents house to check on Belle (the dog) who had apparently been acting very strange. Sure enough, she just wasn't herself and it made pmc very worried. He just sat on the floor holding her for a while. I think this picture of them is absolutely adorable! For FHE one night we went to a Salt Lake Bee's game, which we'd been trying to do for a couple months. This picture is pmc with his "rally cap" in the last inning!
Now a quick tribute to pmc (for a belated Father's Day)...I want everyone to know what a romantic pmc is. I adore him. The day before I went into labor, pmc called me from work to "ask me out." He even asked for me by my first name just like when he asked me on our first date (I go by my middle name but he didn't know that because we went my Elder and Sister in the mission). He told me what time he'd pick me up, and then showed up right on time with a beautiful Gerber Daisy! We went to Five Guys for dinner. It just opened here in Salt Lake, and we'd both been so excited because it was a favorite in Maryland for both of us. Pmc happened to get a chance to chat with the owner, and so he told him we were there to induce me into labor. He said to be sure to let him know if it worked, I guess we better do that! Anyway, then he took me miniature golfing, and picked my ball up for me on every single hole (it was just too difficult to bend over that much with that big belly). Isn't he cute? Pmc was very cute about my birthday. He made sure the staff at the hospital knew it was my birthday, they brought me two cakes! He also had my dad pick up my birthday present since he couldn't. However, my when my dad went to get it, it was not available and had to be ordered in. Pmc got me a painting that I absolutely LOVE! Also, pmc has been such a stellar dad so far! He adores his son so much, and I really have as much confidence in his ability to take care of him as my own motherly instincts. He's amazing! Besides that, I do believe that cpc adores his father, you can just tell from the look in his eyes. Thank you pmc for all you do for your family, especially for the well-written blog posts, and beautiful slide show, timed perfectly with a beautiful song! Cpc and I love you!Alright, so since we got home from the hospital we've just been adjusting. Cpc is really doing well: feeding well, sleeping well, playing well. Here are a few special pictures. One of me and my sister with our babies, one of Grammie with cpc, one of Grandma & Grandpa Hooper with cpc, then a 4-generation picture with my dad and Grandma Ruthie!

1 comment:

brittanimae said...

Wow! LucyMae looks so much like Chelsi and Clark totally reminds me of Theo. Your babes are THE CUTEST in the world! We can't wait to see them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...