Sunday, March 30, 2008

PREGNANCY

Okay okay! People keep telling me I need to post some pictures of my pregnant belly on the blog. Honestly, the reason I haven't done it yet, is that I keep waiting for my tummy to look more pregnant. I don't know if I just have in my mind some huge tummy, but really, sometimes I feel like I hardly look pregnant. People still come up to me telling me that they barely became convinced that I really am pregnant. They say there is no way I am 6 months along, and that I look tiny. I don't feel tiny, but it does seem like my belly could still be hidden as chubby if I wanted to.

So here's one of just me, although with the dark table behind, you can still barely tell. But the second one where pmc is trying to look pregnant too.....that one is good! Then this one of me at the Baby Expo is pretty good because I got some new cute pregnant clothes!

This week, baby is what we've been about! We are really enjoying our childbirth classes, which we go to weekly. We got to go shopping for a maternity swimsuit (which will provide you with another pregnancy pictures next week, after we go swimming for FHE tomorrow night!). We also got some cute maternity shorts, and the above outfit (the pink shirt being pmc's favorite!). Then on Saturday we got to enjoy the Baby Day Expo at the South Towne Expo center for free. ONEiTY was at the expo on friday and saturday, and I ended up manning many of the hours because employee shortages mean the manager gets all the leftovers! It ended up working out pretty well, even though it ended up being a long weekend for me! We enjoyed entering ourselves in drawings for all kinds of baby things. But we were really upset when, as we were entering the drawing for a pack-n-play, the girl next to us popped the balloon with the winning ticket! ARGH!

Then, last night we had the Married Student Association spring social at the Institute. Even though we are in charge of the activity with two other couples, we nearly forgot. We had stopped at Babies-R-Us to roam their goods, when we got a phone call asking for advice on the limeade......we were so glad they called because we would have forgotten entirely! It turned out to be a lot of fun, even though that and the Expo added a bit of stress to our week. There was a bigger turnout than expected, good food and fun - even with the fire-alarm being pulled in the other half of the building. I couldn't quite get the timing right, but that alarm was flashing and making obnoxious noises!
From This Little Cundick Family...
The last thing we have to share is that today pmc ran out to the car to grab something for me before church, and came in to share that the weather was rather strange. He described it as a the kind of precipitation we call "misting" (under "fog") in Maryland, but with snow. This is where the precipitation just hangs in the air rather than falling to the ground, and everything just looks foggy. But as you walk through it, it really feels like it is raining or snowing. This picture doesn't capture it well at all, but I want you to know that this is exciting to me, it makes me feel at home!

2 comments:

brittanimae said...

Super-cute Nil! ANd don't wish for a more pregnant belly yet--that last month is the worst!

Reeses Pieces said...

You look great Tenille. You're all belly, no fat anywhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...