Too bad, this will be the last week of summer vacation. And this year, it's not even that I don't want to return to school. I don't mind that... it's paying for it that seemed to come along way too quick. Plus, this means I have to cut back my hours at work down to about 25, so we'll have to make do with less income again. Boy, I'll miss that extra golfing money... I guess that's why I signed up to golf for credit at school!
We've been all over the place this week. I played in 3 softball games,
we had a Sterling Furniture Work Party up at Brighton, atec went out with her friend Rachel
for some ice cream before Rachel heads east for a master's degree, and then we met up with atec's USU roommates for ice cream too.
Add to that a fantastic night of bowling with pmc's high school friends, and life is quite eventful. The best thing though was having pmc's brother's family in from Texas to house hunt for the week. Oh, yeah, and pmc's sister made a surprise visit by helicopter from Vernal for a false alarm. Now she's stuck here until baby-o arrives. Had enough yet?
As if we hadn't already had enough fun, we closed out the week with all 7 of our Sunbeams in primary, so we finally got our picture! It's too bad we didn't get it with the four who've moved away this year. After church,
we made homemade pizza and ice cream. I'd say it was a stellar penultimate week of summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment