Atec worked a long week out at Daybreak taking care of the twins. I got to join her for lunch on Wednesday, which was really nice. It's hard for us to be apart so much, but I guess we'd better get used to it... it's just hard when the show takes away nights. Next week, it'll all be different... thank goodness.
Friday we had the pleasure of taking care of Holly's kids on Friday - Atec did most of the work of course. I got off work at 2, so we went and saw Disney's latest, Ratatouille. (Ra-tuh-too-ee) It was fun to see it with the kids. Then they dropped me off at the theater, went swimming and had dinner, and enjoyed a sleepover. (The first of many hostings of nieces and nephews we hope.) This was taken Sat. morning.
I've also been spending lots of time contemplating my future career. I'm sure I'd enjoy being a doctor, and I know I'm smart enough to do it, it's just that I don't want to wait 10+ years to get it. I'm ready now to get settled, and that wouldn't do it for me. One thing I have noticed is that I like working with my hands, repairing furniture and such. I also really like my major - Human Development and Family Studies. For now, I'm just keeping options open whilst I explore a bit.

1 comment:
Yay for Yankees! It's been a blast, but I really am looking forward to having my evenings back. :o)
Love your blog!
xox
Post a Comment